The Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program
The Volvo brand has made a history of providing drivers with the ultimate luxury experience. If you need proof, just look at the Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program. This beloved program helps those who have previously leased a Volvo through Volvo Car Financial Services to end their lease early without having to deal with pesky cancellation fees. The Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program allows qualifying Volvo drivers who have nine or fewer months remaining on their current lease to end it early and upgrade to a new 2017 or 2018 Volvo XC90, S60 or XC60, so they can hit the road in renewed style!
Whether you're looking to end your lease early to avoid going over your mileage limit, want to lower your monthly lease payment or simply want to upgrade to a newer Volvo model, the Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program is for you. Simply lease your new Volvo through Volvo Car Financial Services again, and Fairfax Volvo will end your current Volvo lease and waive your last nine remaining payments!
A few things to keep in mind when considering the Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program include:
- All new Volvo models are eligible for this program.
- New vehicle lease must be in the name of the original lessee or co-lessee or both.
- The Volvo Lease Pull Ahead Program is offered to drivers with nine or fewer months remaining on their current lease.
- Volvo Car Financial Services will waive up to nine remaining monthly payments and the $350 vehicle turn-in fee.
- You must lease a new Volvo through Volvo Car Financial Services.
- Payments already made on a lease account cannot be reimbursed.
- Previous payments can't be past due.
- You're still responsible for excess wear and use fees, excess mileage fees and any other obligations listed in the lease.
Now is the time to upgrade to a new Volvo without penalty, so hurry in to Fairfax Volvo today to begin your next chapter from behind the wheel of a new 2017 or 2018 Volvo sedan, crossover, wagon or SUV!